LADC Mission Statement
We, as part of the early childhood communities of White Bear Lake, Mahtomedi, Minneapolis, Forest Lake, Stillwater, Edina, Wayzata and Waconia, seek to support parents and children through a creative environment that promotes and teaches Christian values, honors diversity and fosters fellowship within the total community.
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment that nurtures the natural wonder in each child.
- To create a setting that fosters the child's physical, social, emotional, cultural, spiritual and intellectual development.
- To honor and respect the diversity within each child as well as all of God's creation.
- To facilitate enjoyment of school and model a positive attitude toward learning which will allow children to face future experiences with skill and confidence.
- To acknowledge the parent(s) as the first and most important teacher and to support them on their parenting journey.
- Through our personal experience in Christ's love, we show love and
- compassion through our words and actions.
- We serve those around us with Christ as our example.
- With God's love in our hearts, we approach each day with Joy and Optimism.
- We accept Christ Jesus as our Lord and Savior.
- We serve the Lord in all we do and share His love with those around us.
- We believe it is important to continue to grow in our own faith.
- We honor God as Creator and celebrate the diversity of God's works.
- We cherish each person we encounter as a unique Child of God.
- We respect personal boundaries and relationships with co-workers and classroom environments.
- We acknowledge our bodies as temples of the Lord and care for it according to its needs.
- We demonstrate professionalism in our daily contacts.
- We strive to be a positive role model.
- We commit ourselves fully to those we serve.